Enquiries to: The Archivist
Access: By appointment.
Description of collections:
- Archives of Mount Argus but including material relating to other Passionist houses in Ireland, Scotland and Botswana.
- Records of Passionist personnel, 1805 – onwards,
- Diary recording the early days of Mount Argus in seven volumes. Chronicles. Accounts.
- Cross monthly magazine, 1910-80.
- Journal by Fr. Pius Devine of his journey through the Americas, 1880s, on a lecturing tour to reduce the debt of Mount Argus.
Address: St. Paul’s Retreat, Mount Argus, Kimmage Road, Dublin 6W.
Telephone: (01) 4992000